Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Omnonom-a-holic Entry #2: Rego's Pasta Express Davao

Omnonom-a-holic Entry #2: Rego's Pasta Express Davao


Hi!:) This is my second entry! Actually I have lots of pictures in my camera from various food trips!
But I'm trying to upload them on at a time & I seem to have the time today!

So, this is the second installment of my Omnomnom-a-holic series, featuring Rego's Pasta Express!
This little pasta shop isn't difficult to locate!

It's along Arellano st. of Davao City, just locate the Bangko Sentral Building and just behind this landmark you will find this little commercial compound. If you still can't find it, just look for a Mercury Drug Store and the compound is right beside it!
They serve various pasta dishes and rice meals ranging from 120 to 180 a serving.
I'm also a frequent customer here, perhaps at an average of twice every three months, or whenever I have the craving!
That's me below! Waiting for my grilled porkchop to be served!
Camwhoring, like a boss! lol.

We have developed a staple order when we visit Rego's.
This is our usual order!
Gambas Pesto! Omnomnom! It is generously showered with olive oil and some green leafies! Tangy and salty at the same time, with butter sauted shrimp!
Of course, it comes with the all time pasta partner - garlic bread!
It satisfies the palette for P150.

Here's my favorite at Rego's! I think this one's really worth the price!
For P150 you get yourself steamed rice, and very tasty grilled porkchops with a side dish of your choice. You can either have mango salsa (which I haven't tried yet) or green leaf salad with Cesar or garlic ranch dressing. I always go for garlic ranch.

This little pasta shop is not really for the budget conscious earthlings.
But then again, you can once in a while reward your taste buds with Rego's specials.


Update: Rego's has transferred to the Peak, Gaisano Mall, Davao City


                        

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Choosing the RIGHT Architecture Review Center

I just recently passed the Architecture Licensure Examination held last 25th and 27th of January 2013. Being one of the placers in the exam was one of the best and most humbling highlight in that experience. So, as expected, many of my friends who are about the take the review are asking me which Architecture Review Center is the best. Of course, there is no one valid answer to this question - the answer will always be subjective. If you would ask me what I would recommend, I would of course recommend the review centers I enrolled to since their review approaches were effective for me. If you want to know what REVIEW CENTER IS THE BEST, well you won't find the answer here. LOL. I'm just basically blogging about my architecture review experience. The most basic question here is how did I choose the review centers I attended to in the first place? Ans. BY RECOMMENDATION Before enrolling to any review center, I had to research a lot. [Yes, I can be O.C. like that.]

The Kulay-full Davao Tagalog

According to my good old friend Wiki, there are roughly 125 to  175 dialects in the Philippines depending on the category or classification. Quite a lot for such a smalll country, right? Perhaps this can be attributed to our country’s archipelagic nature. Whatever is the root of this great degree in variation, this blog entry is a personal in depth analysis of the Davao Tagalaog that I grew up with, in comparison with all the other dialects in the country. From the first few words I uttered to the most complicated sentences that I was able to muster, the Davao Tagalog has always been a part of me. But before anything else, what exactly is the Davao Tagalog? I’m no linguist expert of sorts, but I will try to define the Davao Tagalog based on my personal experience of the dialect. DEFINING DAVAO TAGALOG The Davao Tagalog is an amalgamation of Tagalog (Luzon: Northern Island and capital of the Philippines) and Bisaya (Visayas: Central Islan

Architecture Licensure Examination Philippines: References & What-nots

Hello ladies & gents! Today I will once again be talking about architecture.  But this blog's particular topic revolves around an architectural milestone that architecture students keep at the back of their heads pretending its still doesn't concern them because at the moment they are dealing with things of greater weight - plates and thesis.  An architectural milestone that gives the chills and jitters to the architecture graduates because this a point in time filled with career defining decision making moments.  Also, this milestone to when now registered and licensed architects look back to breathes out a sigh of relief knowing that it is finally over. Yes, the ALE or the Architecture Licensure Examination. The ALE is like a barrier, a wall that you must climb over and you must land on the other side with both feet. Thank goodness, I am now other side of the wall unscathed, or so I'd like to believe. It is my obligation as an architect to men